Submit your request In 90 seconds
- Our expert determines if your roof qualifies for replacement under the Florida Building Code.
- The homeowner files a claim to its insurance company.
- The insurer sends an adjuster to inspect the damage.
- The homeowner notifies our expert to deliver the necessary documentation.
- If under the Florida Building Code, your roof qualifies for replacement, but the insurer did not approve the claim, we will supply documentation for a readjustment.
- Our expert determines if your roof needs repair or replacement
- An estimate is delivered to the homeowner.
- The homeowner gives a 50% down payment.
- A date to start the project is scheduled.
- Our expert requests necessary legal documents from local authorities.
Proudly serving northeast Florida
We accept all major credit cards and provide financing options. Contact us to apply, we offer low monthly payments and interest rates, and no pre-payment penalties.
Our process starts with