Submit your request In 90 seconds
- Our expert determines if your roof qualifies for replacement under the Florida Building Code.
- The homeowner files a claim to its insurance company.
- The insurer sends an adjuster to inspect the damage.
- The homeowner notifies our expert to deliver the necessary documentation.
- If under the Florida Building Code, your roof qualifies for replacement, but the insurer did not approve the claim, we will supply documentation for a readjustment.
- Our expert determines if your roof needs repair or replacement
- An estimate is delivered to the homeowner.
- The homeowner gives a 50% down payment.
- A date to start the project is scheduled.
- Our expert requests necessary legal documents from local authorities.